2007年11月21日星期三

Hello From Taiwan

Hi, I'm now in Taiwan. The weather is very cold here. It is nice to see the comments posted by you all. I'm now login in from free internect access in a very huge book store called Eslite. We have just came down from the tallest 101 building. I'm not able to upload the photos yet. We are very happy and enjoy our time very much here with great hospitality from our Taiwan friends. Take care and I will keep you all posted whenever there is chance to do so okay.

7 条评论:

Oink Oink 说...

Kate,

哇,Taiwan!我也很想去,不过要等小Oink大一点咯。祝你一路顺风,收获多多。。
:-D

franlanto 说...

Kate,
Hope you enjoy your trip ya!:)

Michelle 说...

Kate,

Wowwww.....gd to hear from you when u r in Taiwan.

Hope u hv a great day over there! Do take care yourself n yr family too!

Nicole Hah 说...

hi Kate,

很开心能知道你和家人的台湾的情况。玩的开心点唷!

Anthony 说...

Kate;

天气冷,小心孩子不要着凉。。。玩的开心点。想不到你还能上网。。。

Kate 说...

oink & sie & michelle:
谢谢大家的祝福。我平安的回来了

Kate 说...

nicole :
这趟台湾之行还好,只是台风来得不是时候。希望还有机会在到游玩。
Anthony:
因为看到书局里有免费上网,所以就上blog 查查啰!多谢你的关心及问候。